Global food processing organization is hiring Electricians for their plant in Cudahy, WI - These individuals will be responsible for servicing, testing and troubleshooting plant equipment. Qualified candidates must have proven PLC troubleshooting experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment. This is an hourly position with OT eligibility and pay will commensurate with experience. Please apply!
location: Cudahy, Wisconsin
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 62,400 per year
work hours: 3pm to 12am
education: High School
- Service, test, and troubleshoot plant equipment to ensure it is functioning properly
- Plan and perform routine work as assigned
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, and manuals while servicing equipment
- Maintain technical data by logging service records related to calibrations, PLC programming, wiring, parts, etc.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.