Growing Manufacturer is seeking multiple, direct-hire R&D Electrical Engineers to add to their growing team. This position is located near Peachtree City, Georgia. The R&D Electrical Engineers will assist with multiple R&D initiatives that support the development and launch of various construction machinery products or product lines.
The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $80K to $95K, plus an opportunity for a 12% bonus, and other great benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States of America.
location: Peachtree City, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Assist customer support teams by providing information, researching solutions, and troubleshooting field problems
- Evaluates electrical products, components, and systems to ensure that they meet machine applications and customer expectations
- Application of electrical and controls systems knowledge to research, design, and document testing programs for component level to machine level testing
- Develops electrical systems by studying customer requirements, researching manufacturing methods, and working cross functionally to implement component and system level changes
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 3 hrs of overtime per week
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Research & Development
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.