3rd Shift Mechanical Technician located in Anderson, SC for a leading industrial manufacturer. This role is responsible to install, maintain and repair machinery, equipment, physical structures, and pipe and electrical systems in the facility. Must have at least five (5) plus years' experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanics and basic electrical repair within a manufacturing environment (automotive industry is preferred). This is direct hire opportunity with overtime potential. APPLY NOW!
- Must have at least five (5) plus years' experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanics and basic electrical repair within a manufacturing environment (automotive industry is preferred).
- Must be able to read blueprints and use measuring instruments.
- Must possess an understanding of electronic and mechanical components to troubleshoot and repair.
- Troubleshoot PLC
- Associate's degree in maintenance technology and/ or technical trade certificate a plus.
location: Anderson, South Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $56,000 - 62,400 per year
work hours: 11pm to 8am
education: High School
- Install, maintain and repair machinery, equipment, physical structures, pipe and electrical systems in the facility.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals blue prints and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Read blueprints and use measuring instruments.
- Repairs and maintains all plant production machinery in accordance with diagrams, sketches, operation manuals, manufacturer's specifications and blueprints.
- Perform tasks related to preventative maintenance, mechanical machine repairs, inspection and testing of equipment and specific projects
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: High School
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.