Established maker of heavy truck components seeks a PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR for its operations located in KINGS MT, NC. The PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR hires, develops, and coaches associates, and administers plant safety policies while maintaining an effective manufacturing operation.
$70-80k salary range.
Qualified candidates should have the following:
-BS Degree (or equivalent experience) with 3+ years shop floor supervisory experience
-Exposure to welding/fabrication/assembly
-Experience in ISO14001 and TS16949 activities
location: Kings Mountain, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Administer existing plant safety policies, identifying known safety violations, unsafe acts and unsafe conditions
- Hire, develop, train, and coach associates
- Direct work assignments within the team
- Perform production assignments in designated areas of responsibility
- Liaison between Manufacturing teams, and other departments
- Utilize established problem solving techniques
- Properly set up the assigned area prior to production start up with all necessary tools, equipment, and materials
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- BS Degree (or equivalent exper
- Leader / Coach / Mentor
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.