Permanent position: Mechanical Engineering and Operations Director needed for a precision metal fabrication shop in the Trumbull/Bridgeport, CT area!
Must have a background in a precision sheet metal fabrication environment - CNC Machining, Mastercam, Welding, Finishing, Paint and Assembly. The ideal candidate will have previous experience managing cross-functional teams including Sales Engineers, Marketing, CAD/CAM Engineers, Purchasing, Office Personnel, and Quality.
-Bachelor's degree in an engineering field is requred.
Apply now for an amazing leadership opportunity!
location: Shelton, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $140,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 7am to 3pm
- VP of Operations is responsible for hands-on managament of a mid-sized metal fabrication shop.
- Direct reports include: Shop Manager and General Manager
- Must have hands on knowledge of precision metal fabrication
- Must have Bachelor's Degree in Engineer or a similar technical field, Master's Degree preferred.
- Experience level: Director
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Precision Metal Fabrications (5 years of experience is required)
- Fabrication Shop Management (5 years of experience is required)
- Precision Metal Fabrication (2 years of experience is required)
- Machined Parts
- Painted/Powder Coated Parts
- Engineering Degree
- Leadership (5 years of experience is required)
- Manufacturing (Low Volume) (4 years of experience is required)
- CAD/CAM Engineering (2 years of experience is required)
- Quoting Metal Fabrication (1 year of experience is required)
- Estimating - Metal Fabrication (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Mechanical Design (1 year of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.