Specialized manufacturing company seeks a Quality Inspector I on SECOND SHIFT for their facility in the Greater Cincinnati area. Candidates with prior experience in manufaturing preferred, ideally medical device or aerospace industries. Entry level candidates will be considered. Join a fast paced, team-oriented environment!
location: WEST CHESTER, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $32,000 - 40,000 per year
work hours: 3pm to 12am
education: High School
- Perform timely dimensional inspections of fabricated and machined parts and assemblies.
- Inspect machine shop set-ups, first articles, and finished goods, as well as maintain appropriate documented records that comply with customer requirements.
- Ability to read blueprints and experience applying Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing.
- Ability to use, or quickly learn to use with minimal training, a CMM Arm and Laser Tracker.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: High School (required)
- Quality Assurance
- Dimensional Inspection
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.