job summary: Contract position:
IMMEDIATE NEED !!....Client is looking for a few T&D Construction Superintendents for long term (12+ months) projects in Georgia and the Southeast US. Your main responsibility will be to inspect & provide on-site administrative & technical management of field related construction activities for overhead & underground electric distribution line construction projects. You must have a strong background in electrical distribution construction to be considered. Client will pay for mob, demob, trip home every 3 weeks and per diem. OT paid at time and a half.
location: Union City, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 6pm
education: High School
- Provide on-site administrative oversight & technical management of field related construction activities (scheduling, engineering, material control, etc.) for overhead (20%) & underground (80%) electric distribution line construction projects
- Support projects in Georgia mainly and a few in the Southeast US
- Monitor Subcontractor construction efforts to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule
- Ensure all on-site personnel comply with project procedures, safety program requirements, QA/QC program, industry codes & standards and work rules
- Interface with client representatives, A/E representatives, other contractors, etc.
- Develop and distribute project status reports
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: High School
- Construction (5 years of experience is required)
- Distribution Line
- Overhead Distribution Lines
- Underground Distribution Lines
- Elec. Distrib. Construction (5 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.