Permanent position: Immediate opening for an Electrical Engineer / Controls Engineer located in the beautiful Cape Cod, MA area. The company manufactures custom machinery for thermoforming. Controls Engineers design automation controls systems for industrial machinery. Experience with Siemens controls systems is needed.
location: Hyannis, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Design automation controls systems including power distribution, SCCR requirements, digital and analogue I/O requirements, and motion control systems
- PLC programming and debugging
- Experience with HMIs and Motion Systems
- AutoCAD drawings associated with controls systems, control panel, wiring diagrams, wiring schematics etc.
- Minimal travel out to client sites for start-ups and commission of new equipment. (up to 25%)
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Controls (5 years of experience is required)
- Electrical Engineering (5 years of experience is required)
- Siemens TIA Portal (2 years of experience is required)
- Rockwell RSLogix 5000
- PLC (5 years of experience is required)
- AutoCAD (5 years of experience is required)
- Machine safety system design (2 years of experience is required)
- HMI and Motion Systems (2 years of experience is required)
- Automation (2 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.