Growing Manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Engineering Manager. This position is located near Temecula, California. The Engineering Manager will be responsible for designing, fabricating, and building machines to successfully integrate them into various manufacturing processes.
The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $130K to $150K, plus an opportunity for a bonus, and other great benefits!
location: Tumecula, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Assist with the designing of custom machinery to manufacture components and tooling needed for machinery, as well as jigs, fixtures, and templates to use as work aids in the fabrication of parts or products
- Evaluate manufacturing processes by designing and conducting research programs, applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials conferring with equipment vendors, and soliciting observations from operators
- Improve manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
- Capital Equipment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.