Growing company is seeking a direct-hire Chemical Engineer near the Chaska, Minnesota area. The Chemical Engineer should be efficient utilizing AutoCAD as well as ideally having a project engineering background with fluids, water, chemicals, wastewater, etc.
The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $75K - $90K, plus great benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
location: Chaska, Minnesota
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Designs, specifies, and interprets P&ID's, BOM's, and O&M's
- Confirms product performance by designing and conducting operational tests
- Reads and interprets blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and other computer generated reports
- Occasional travel to customer sites to provide engineering support and evaluate customers specifications
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Project Engineering
- Water Treatment
- Mechanical Engineering
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.