Controls Engineer opportunity with a manufacturing client located in the Sunnyvale, CA area. This hands on contract, possible temp to hire opportunity will be responsible for PLC ladder logic programming and with the design and development of R&D equipment and tools/test fixtures to support NPI feasibility and investigation efforts.
location: Sunnyvale, California
job type: Contract
salary: $65 - 70 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- PLC ladder logic programming experience on Allen Bradley or Omron platform
- Vision system algorithm development
- Design Documentation: Electrical Wiring, P&ID, Plumbing Diagrams
- Design and develop R&D equipment, tools/test fixtures to support feasibility and investigation efforts
- Automation and Test Equipment Design
- Support existing equipment install base in Production and in Suppliers to include troubleshooting issues, debugging, and new feature requests for both hardware and software.
- NPI/Manufacturing Engineering, or Design Development experience
- Work with Operations equipment and process engineering teams to develop equipment/tools and processes ramped up for production volumes
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Controls (3 years of experience is required)
- Allen Bradley PLC (3 years of experience is required)
- Electrical Engineering
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.