Client located between Cincinnati and Dayton is looking for a Maintenance Manager. This is someone who is hands on with breakdowns, capital projects etc. Must have sharp electro-mechanical skills to take on a heavily automated plant with plenty of new equipment. Salary will be based on experience.
- Supervise and coordinate all maintenance activities
- Develop preventative maintenance and other programs
- Hiring and discipline of maintenance technicians
- Contribute to facility's continuous improvement
- Bachelors in Engineering or Associates degree preferred
- Experience with PLC's and Robotics
- Experience managing a maintenance team
- Must be trained and certified in confined spaces and hazardous materials
location: Middletown, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
manage maint team, capital projects etc.
- Experience level: Manager
- Education: Bachelors
- Capital Equipment
- plc (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Robotics (1 year of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.