Specialty products manufacturing organization is seeking a 2nd Shift Electromechanical Maintenance Technician for their facility in Lawrenceville, GA. This individual will be responsible for maintaining, repairing, installing, and troubleshooting plant processing equipment. Qualified candidates must be familiar with maintaining manufacturing/production equipment and must be familiar with PLC troubelshooting. Please apply!
location: Lawrenceville, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $54,080 - 58,240 per year
work hours: 3pm to 12am
- Maintain, install, troubleshoot, and repair plant production equipment
- Responsible for identifying problems and performing routine and preventative maintenance tasks
- Provide technical support on equipment and instrumentation
- Track maintenance schedule and log daily maintenance initiatives
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Associates
- PLC Troubleshooting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.