Mechanical Designer needed for electronics packaging role in Lawrenceville, GA. Candidate will help design rugged computer and other electronic equipment chassis and cases.
- BSME or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience in a mechanical design role, with specific experience in electronics enclosures / electronic packaging highly desired.
- Solidworks or similar CAD experience
- Any thermal simulation or modeling experience a plus
- Specific experience in MIL-STD for electronic shock, vibration, or FEA thermal standards a huge plus
location: Lawrenceville, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Design electronics packaging (cases, chassis, etc) for rugged computing equipment
- Utilize Solidworks for design and other product documentation as needed
- Work with product test group to test and improve design concepts
- Support new product development processes from concept thru delivery
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- Mechanical Design
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.