National Manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire, Regional Production Supervisor. This position will be based out of Melrose Park, Illinois and will require travel to various facilities throughout the Midwest. The Regional Production Supervisor will manage overall operation on the plant floors to ensure that production, quality, and safety goals are met.
The salary is commensurate with experience ranging up to $60K, plus other great benefits!
location: Berkeley, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Travel to Midwest regional facilities travel to assist with training team members and managing overall operation on the plant floors while ensuring production, quality, housekeeping and safety goals are met
- Meet required production goals, conduct daily audits to ensure quality product
- Report safety issues and accident investigations in a timely manner
- Process accurate daily inventory reporting
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: High School (required)
- PRODUCTION SUPPORT
- Lean Manufacturing
- Product Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.