Permanent position: Die Maintenance Technician needed for a client just north of Cincinnati. This individual will do preventative mainenance, address breakage and quality issues and increase productivity. This is a 3rd shift role and salary will be based on experience.
- Tig welding experience
- Knowledge of die structure
- Troubleshooting experience
- Experience with lathes, mills and grinders
- Must be willing to work 3rd shift
location: Fairfield, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $54,000 - 62,000 per year
work hours: 12am to 9am
education: No Degree Required
- Make repairs when breakage occurs.
- Make sure equeipment is maintained before operation.
- Work closely with supervisor on quality issues and other issues.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: No Degree Required
- Tooling (1 year of experience is preferred)
- die repair (1 year of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.