Biomedical Engineer needed for amazing opportunity in the Lexington, MA area. The Biomedical Engineer is responsible for performing large scale upstream/downstream operations and development within a team environment, including the cell expansion, cell culture, and clarification of non-GMP batches to support development timelines and manufacturing support. Apply now for immediate consideration!
location: Lexington, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $36 - 39 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Perform non-GMP cell culture campaigns (pilot scale) to support new product development, material supply needs and demonstration runs for multiple programs spanning all phases of biopharmaceutical development.
- They will seamlessly collaborate within the framework of cross-functional process development teams including engineers and manufacturing teams.
- Actively participate and interact with Process development groups troubleshooting problems, supporting large scale studies, and supporting project goals.
- Design and develop pilot scale operating procedures and records suitable for use in the production of non-GMP material
- 10 Evaluate and implement novel large scale technologies that meet a generic platform across multiple processes
- Assist in the maintenance of a clean and orderly facility
- They will be possess excellent problem solving abilities
- Hold coaching and supervisory skills, and communicate well within our multi-disciplinary environment including manufacturing, quality, and manufacturing technical support teams.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.