Rapidly expanding manufacturing company located in the the Tucson, AZ area is currently in search for a Product Manager to join the organization that has 5-7 years experience developing and driving global market strategies to grow sales and market share of the existing product lines in both established and new markets. Ideal candidate will have experience researching business intelligence on competitors, customers, and market trends. Minimum Qualifications:
- 5+ years of marketing leadership experience in a manufacturing company.
- Undergraduate degree with an emphasis in business, marketing or engineering.
- Excellent prioritization skills and ability to get results.
- strong interpersonal, influencing and leadership skills.
- Experience marketing and/or selling through distribution and contractor channels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, MS Project, Outlook).
location: Tucson, Arizona
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 180,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Develop and drive global market strategies to grow sales and market share of existing product lines in both established and new markets.
- Develop in-depth global knowledge of competitive share, positioning and pricing programs.
- Develop long-range product line strategies across customer segments that achieve substantial growth and profitability through new product introductions.
- Lead new product development teams to deliver the highest quality products, while achieving schedule, investment, revenue and margin targets.
- Champion a "quality first" orientation and lead cross-functional efforts to maintain and improve on industry-leading quality for assigned product lines.
- Research business intelligence on competitors, customers, market trends and government regulations to develop positioning, pricing and growth strategies for new product initiatives.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Product Management
- Product Management
- Branding/Product Development
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.