A PLC / Robotics Technician is needed for a leading manufacturing organization in the Evansville, IN area. The technician is responsible support machine installation, start-up, commissioning, and troubleshooting activities.
Qualified candidates must have 2+ years of Industrial Maintenance, PLC and robotics troubleshooting and programming experience. Candidates from an industrial maintenance background are preferred. This is a long-term contract role slated to last at least a year with the opportunity for extension. Qualified candidate must be willing to travel approximately 50% of the time. Primary shift is days, although candidate must be open to off shifts and weekends depending on project needs. Our client is only seeking local talent at this time.
location: Princeton, Indiana
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 30 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Conduct equipment installation, vendor trials, start-up and commissioning activities, and shut-down support for robotic welding manufacturing equipment
- Identify and eliminate problems with equipment
- Adjust, troubleshoot, and confirm equipment prior to and during online trials to confirm readiness for manufacturing
- Provide training to plant maintenance and production members on specification and operation of new equipment
- Investigate performance issues, determine root cause and develop permanent countermeasures
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- Maintenance (2 years of experience is required)
- PLC (2 years of experience is required)
- Robotics (2 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.