Top ranked general contractor is a Project Engineer to join their team in the Covington, GA area. Qualified candidates will have 3-8 years of project management experience with a general contractor. Project experience on commercial construction projects, preferably large, highly technical projects is highly preferred. Excellent company culture, benefits and room for growth. Relocation assistance offered for non-local candidates.
location: Covington, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 7am to 3pm
- On site trade coordination and management
- Coordination of material design, fabrication, delivery and installation
- Ongoing interaction with field supervision
- Management of cost and design issues (change orders, RFI's, document updates, etc.)
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.