Established maker of engine/transmission parts seeks a Team Leader for its operations located in New Berlin, WI. The Team Leader will direct and guide other employees in a heavy industrial plant environment processing metal components for manufacture in the aerospace, automotive, general industrial or oil & gas industries. Hydraulic press or press quench experience highly desired!
All shifts open.
Pay range up to $35.00/hr DOE
location: New Berlin, Wisconsin
job type: Permanent
salary: $52,000 - 73,000 per year
work hours: 7am to 3pm
education: No Degree Required
- Train and direct the activities of production employees, maintaining effective communication of customer needs/requirements and the company goals.
- Keep close track of work in progress and regularly confer with production and/or management staff.
- Operate controls and monitor heat treating equipment as needed/required.
- Promotes and practices safety and good housekeeping.
- Care for and maintain customer inventory, prevent customer loss or damage.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working up to 2 hrs of overtime per week
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- Heat Treat
- Press Quench
- hydraulic press
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.