Quality Technician is needed for a leading automotive manufacturing organization. The Quality Technician is responsible for checking equipment, part, and weld accuracy using a variety of quality devices.
Qualified candidates must have 5+ years of related quality technician experience within an automotive manufacturing environment, and experience with weld quality is preferred. Candidates must also be willing to travel up to 60% of the time. This is a long-term contract opportunity in the San Antonio, TX area, and our client is only seeking local talent or candidates willing to relocate on their own at this time.
location: San Antonio, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 30 per hour
work hours: 8am to 6pm
education: High School
- Check equipment, part, and weld accuracy using a variety of quality devices
- Support sheet-metal sub-assembly and body preproduction events
- Provide feedback to project leaders on any quality incongruities
- Gather part information and update digital engineering systems
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 20 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: High School
- Quality (2 years of experience is required)
- Automotive (1 year of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.