Local manufacturer of modular process systems seeks Electrical CAD Designer, for a contract to hire role. Electrical designers create electrical systems. Electical CAD designer will design systems for control panels, as well as the wiring and power distribution diagrams to fit the needs of individual projects. Our client serves food, pharmaceutical, and bio manufacturing industries.
location: Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin
job type: Contract
salary: $23 - 26 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Generation of process diagrams, 2D system models and various construction drawings
- Working closely with Project Engineers and Fabricators
Ideal Candidate should have:
- Associate's Degree or higher in Electrical Design
- Experience with AutoCAD and Inventor 2D software
- Willingness to put in extra hours to complete projects on schedule
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.