Process Technicians with Blow Molding experience needed to work the Night or Day Shift at a well known company with an excellent reputation.
- High School Diploma or equivalency.
- Minimum of five (5) years of mold changing and five (5) years processing plastics experience; Six (6) months experience operating a sit-down gas powered forklift
location: Katy, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 7am to 3pm
education: High School
- Work the night shift: 6:00pm - 6:00am (also accepting day shift candidates 6:00am - 6:00pm)
- Scientific/Decoupled molding process development principles or RJG certification desired.
- Troubleshoots process and machine issues and repairs/corrects findings
- Provide for the training of Technicians.
- Operate crane to replace molds.
- Forklift to molds.
- Responsible for mold change and machine adjustments.
- Conduct minor repairs and change inserts.
- Primary responsibility for the monitoring and control of assigned process.
- Primary responsibility for the set-up and bring up to specification of assigned processes.
- Primary responsibility from the seeking of solutions for technical problems associated with assigned processes.
- Verification of tooling, instructions, and materials prior to use on assigned processes.
- Promote Safety and Quality and Environmental awareness.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 12 hours at one time
- working up to 8 hrs of overtime per week
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
- Plastics (5 years of experience is required)
- Mechanical (5 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.