Our client in Hillsboro Oregon is looking for a Supply Chain Manager who will manage inventory planning, be responsible for operational, systems and management analysis and decision making in support of inventory control, materials management, and service parts logistics activities and functions.
Due to the interaction with the Corporate office in Japan, and frequent travel to Japan, must speak both Japanese and English.
location: Hillsboro, Oregon
job type: Permanent
salary: $125,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Makes recommendations for action and assists in policy and procedure implementation. Performs related work as assigned.
- Works with Quality, Engineering, Field Service, and Corp HQ in Japan to develop spares procurement planning balancing between financials and customer support requirements.
- Manages staff responsible for spares planning to include staff with engineering background.
- Develop and drive continuous improvement programs centered on customer satisfaction, SLAs and process improvement.
- Manage staff in developing procurement plans for spares within budget guidelines.
- Manage internal and external customer facing supply chain programs and deliverables.
- Manage programs, systems, data bases, processes (workflow) and staff to ensure continuous improvement.
- Collaboration with technical team to maximize inventory efficiencies
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.