Currently seeking a Junior Research and Development Engineer in San Antonio TX. This person will work with a small engineering team to develop new manufacturing tools and technology.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, Mechanical preferred.
- Two years experience in an engineering role.
- Knowledge of metals and metal manufacturing.
- Ability to read and review drawings.
- 3D CAD software experience: Autodesk Inventor, Solidworks, Solid Edge, Unigraphics, etc.
- General knowledge of power tools and hand tools.
location: San Antonio, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Work with senior engineer to design new industrial kitchen appliances.
- Create engineering documentation such as drawings, SOPs, ECNs, and work instructions.
- Review changes to current products and documentation.
- Work with an engineering team to continuously improve current product offerings.
- Help fabricate prototype parts and assemblies using in-house equipment.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Mechanical (2 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.