Electrical Test Specialist oppoertunity with a client located near the Mountain View, CA area. This contract, potential temp to hire opportunity will be responsible to develop and run test plans to validate electrical power systems product develpment. This will include test, troubleshoot and debug of electrical and mechanical systems and providing feedback to the engineering team.
location: Mountain View, California
job type: Contract
salary: $34 - 36 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Construct and operate specialized test hardware, fixtures, and data acquisition equipment.
- Develop and run test plans to validate product development.
- Compile test reports and present results to larger engineering team.
- Maintain readiness of test equipment (service, calibration, etc.)
- Provide feedback to larger engineering team on design changes.
- Perform work related tasks according to company guidelines for scheduled maintenance.
- Experience with fuel cells or electrical power systems
- Electrical and Mechanical aptitude
- Troubleshoot and debug mechanical and electrical systems.
- Read and interpret electrical and piping diagrams.
- Familiar with controls and instrumentation systems.
- Other duties as required
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Electrical Testing
- Electrical Power Systems
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Electrical Diagrams
- Piping Diagrams
- Power Analyzer
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.