A manufacturer of fabricated architectural metalwork products located just outside of Niagara Falls is seeking a Mechanical Engineer with AutoCAD knowledge for an immediate opening. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering, construction plan reading, AutoCAD and experience in estimating quantities of expansion joints. Entry level candidates will be considered for this position.
location: North Tonawanda, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- 3D modeling (CAD, Autodesk iLogic) and Finite Element Analysis (F.E.A.) testing
- Communicate between core teams, 3rd party structural engineering firms, architects, contractors, and material manufacturers for optimized final products.
- Cost Benefit Analysis and Material Analysis including deciphering blue prints in order to estimate the quantity of expansion joints need for the material take-offs.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.