New Product Assembly Technician opportunity with an electrical power product manufacturing client located in the Sunnyvale, CA area. Working a M-F 5:00 AM to 1:30 PM shift this position will be responsible to follow standard work to build power product assemblies. This position will also assist in helping develop manufacturing procedures to create efficient processes and other duties as needed.
location: Sunnyvale, California
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 31 per hour
work hours: 7am to 3pm
education: High School
- Following standard work to build assemblies.
- Demonstrated trouble-shooting skills
- Selecting proper materials from warehouse to complete standard work.
- Identifying and implementing continuous improvement ideas.
- Use designated inspection equipment.
- Perform minimal tool preventive maintenance.
- Assist in development of manufacturing procedures to create the most efficient processes.
- Record quality data.
- Interpersonal skills and effective communicator.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast pace manufacturing environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
- Automated Equipment
- Troubleshooting Skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.