Electronics technology company is looking to hire a Test Engineer immediately. The Test Engineer will be based in Duluth, Georgia and is responsible for installing and maintaining test systems, software, equipment, and troubleshooting production hardware to the component level. Associate or Bachelors degree in Electronics, Electrical Engineering, or related field preferred.
location: Duluth, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 30 per hour
work hours: 7am to 3pm
- Support production with failure analysis, tester debugging, reduction of false failures and downtime of test equipment.
- Support production with production testing when needed.
- Provide training in new procedures to production testing staff
- Maintaining customer supplied test equipment inventory.
- Trouble shoot failed production hardware to the component level.
- Maintain and program AOI inspection station.
- Maintain and debug flying probe tester.
- 5 years of experience in similar position in electronic industry preferred
- Associate Degree, Trade/Vocational School certificate or Equivalent required. Degree in Electronics, Electrical Engineering, or related field preferred.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.