Electronics company in Duluth, GA is seeking a Debug Technician/Computer Analyst. The Debug Technician/Computer Analyst will analyze science, engineering, business, and other data processing problems to implement and improve computer systems. Design and develop solutions to complex applications problems, system administration issues, or network concerns. Perform systems management and integration functions.
location: Duluth, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 22 per hour
work hours: 7am to 3pm
education: High School
- Test, maintain, and monitor computer programs and systems, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems
- Troubleshoot program and system malfunctions to restore normal functioning.
- Develop disaster recovery plans
- Build, test, and modify product prototypes, using working models or theoretical models constructed with computer simulation
- Write detailed functional specifications that document the hardware development process and support hardware introduction
- Requires knowledge of industry specific tests and testing equipment
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Performs a variety of tasks as assigned
- High School Diploma and/ or GED Equivalent
- Associate or Bachelor's (preferred)
- 3-5 years' experience in Computer Technology
- Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
- Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology.
- Knowledge of MRP and RFQ management logics
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: High School
- System Analyst
- Technical Analyst
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.