World leader in the design / manufacture of automated material handling systems seeks an AUTOMATION ENGINEER for its operations in CHARLOTTE, NC. The AUTOMATION ENGINEER designs and develops automated systems and layouts that integrate material handling equipment and automated systems in factory, industrial or warehouse environments. IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD CLASS ORGANIZATION!
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Design/develop automated systems and layouts that integrate material handling equipment and automated systems in a factory, industrial or warehouse environment.
- Redesign and upgrade existing material handling systems and subsets to fulfill customer needs and requirements.
- Develop Mechanical and Electrical RFQs in conjunction with the Sales and Procurement departments
- Review and approve drawings and functional specifications in association with material handling projects and working scope.
The essential functions of this role include:
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Systems Engineering
- Material Handling Systems
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.