Capital Buyer is needed for a leading industrial manufacturer or material used in the automotive industry located in Novi, MI. Role is responsible to ensure alignment with timely sourcing for large machinery and infrastructure. Candidate must have Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business or related discipline with Capital Procurement experience with large machinery & infrastructure. This is a long term contract opportunity with possibility to turn permanent. APPLY NOW!
- B.S. in Business or Engineering
- Must have at least three (3) years of Capital Procurement experience with large machinery & infrastructure (Metals or Auto Industry)
- SAP experience
- Excellent people and negotiation skills
location: Novi, Michigan
job type: Contract
salary: $28 - 33 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Quickly understand and learn the Capital Sourcing Process & requirements
- Ensure alignment and support Global Sourcing Manager(s) with timely sourcing for various global and regional projects
- Work with Regions and Corporate functions to collect and analyze procurement necessary data for projects, spend, timing and specifications;
- Obtain specifications, timing, recommended suppliers and other critical information from Project lead to prepare and issue RFQs
- Receive bids and prepare bid comparisons for next step actions;
- Upload contracts, T&Cs, NDA into Corporate Records Database (Pramata)
- Prepare and issue SAP POs & issue Change Orders documentation, as needed.
- Collect and maintain Supplier Background information, NDAs, Code of Conduct, MDM documentation, and negotiated T&Cs
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.