QE role for a major food production plant in the Fresno area. The ideal candidate will have a background in Food Science and demonstrated experience and skills in corrective action. The position will provide technical guidance to reduce quality and food safety risk focusing on process
improvement. This person will support the plant in achieving Quality KPIs product risk assessment. The role will focus on root cause activities, corrective and preventive action, and continuous improvement
initiatives. This is a six figure plus position.
location: FRESNO, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000.00 - 109,999.98 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Troubleshoot and lead the root cause investigation related to consumer and customer complaints
- Form cross-functional team that drives process improvement to current manufacturing processes, and design new manufacturing processes to yield high quality, cost-efficient improvements.
- Provide technical guidance and project execution to innovation projects.
- Use Statistical tools to assess processes and track the progress of Quality program
- Create SOP's (Standard operating procedures) for manufacturing processes
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.