A global manufacturing company based in Dallas, TX is seeking a Plant Manager with a proven track record of manufacturing operations leadership. This is a high volume manufacturing environment with a focus on quality, engineering and customer satisfaction. The candidate should have demostrated success in lean tools. Production Planning and/or Supply Chain experience is a plus.
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Provide leadership for the operations, warehouse and planning teams in a high volume manufacturing environment.
- Plan, organize and direct the manufacturing operations.
- Continuous Improvement and implementation of high standards for safety and quality with a customer focus.
- Provide regular ad hoc reports to senior leadership including forecasting, production scheduling, safety, product/process development and plant improvement projects.
- Drives lean manufacturing initiatives.
- Works closely with Engineering and Quality Management teams
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Plant Management (5 years of experience is required)
- Operations Leadership (5 years of experience is required)
- Continuous Improvement (5 years of experience is required)
- Lean Tool Implementation (5 years of experience is required)
- Production Planning
- Supply Chain
- Plant Performance Metrics (5 years of experience is required)
- High Volume Manufacturing (2 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.