A Quality Continuous Improvement Project Manager is needed for a leader in electronics, healthcare, and lighting in the Gainesville, FL area. This position is responsible for the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
location: Gainesville, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $31.42 - 45.63 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects. Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation. Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress. Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Project Management
- Continuous Improvement
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.