National manufacturer is seeking a permanent Mechanical Technician. This position is on second shift (2p - 10:30p) and is located near Batavia, New York. Local applicants only.
This position comes with an hourly rate commensurate with experience ranging from $22 to $25.75 an hour, plus a shift premium, overtime, bonus, and other excellent benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
location: Batavia, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 52,000 per year
work hours: 3pm to 12am
education: High School
- Repairs various mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems and components installed on production machines
- Troubleshoot and diagnose problems and or failures of automated equipment and initiates repair
- Uses metal working equipment such as powered hand tools, calipers, micrometers, dial indicators and non CNC lathe or mill to fabricate parts needed for construction or repair of production equipment
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 2 hrs of overtime per week
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: High School (required)
skills: Manufacturing, Mechanical, Electrical, Schematics
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.