Global food processing organization is hiring 2nd and 3rd Shift Maintenance Technicians for their plant in Sioux Center, IA - These individuals will be responsible for maintaining plant equipment. Qualified candidates must have at least 2 years of proven equipment maintenance experience, specifically within a manufacturing and/or industrial environment. Pay will commensurate with experience and relocation assistance will be provided to qualified candidates - Please apply!
location: Sioux Center, Iowa
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 52,000 per year
work hours: 3pm to 12am
education: High School
- Responsible for troubleshooting and maintaining all necessary equipment in plant
- Perform and document routine repairs to ensure all equipment is functioning properly
- Assist with repairs, installations, and preventative maintenance programs to ensure equipment is functioning properly
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.