We are searching for a Material Control Lead in Wichita, KS to work at a reputable aerospace/aviation manufacturing company. This is a direct-hire role with great benefits and an excellent company culture.
location: Wichita, Kansas
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Provide administrative support and lead the organizing of day-to-day inventory control functions and material control personnel to acheive the inventory goals of the company.
- Ensure an efficient flow of inventory control functions
- Provide guidance and direction to team members
- Perform inventory counts
- Participate in process improvement projects
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
- Inventory Control
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.