We are searching for an Electrical Design Engineer who has experience designing analog and mixed-signal circuits for electronic products. This a direct-hire position based in Wichita, KS with a reputable company that has a great culture. Relocation assistance is provided for nonlocal candidates.
location: Wichita, Kansas
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Responsible for designing avionics, power electronics, and battery systems, using the best available solutions among analog and digital toolsets to create compelling new products.
- Design schematics for analog or mixed-signal, or digital circuits while coordinating with dedicated
resources for PCB layout.
- Contribute to designing embedded software or programmable hardware as needed to implement
- Build and troubleshoot hardware, including soldering, operation of test equipment, and daily work in both office and lab environments.
- Prototype and perform test programs to verify compliance with applicable performance, regulatory, and quality requirements.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Electrical Engineering
- Analog and Digital Circuits
- Programmable Hardware
- Power Conversion Products
- Embedded Software
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.