A technologically advanced electronics manufacturing company in San Diego, CA is looking to hire a Micro-Electronics Manufacturing Process Engineer
to join their growing team! You need 5-20+ years of specific micro-electronic manufacturing experience focused on developing new and improved processes for integrated circuits. Client will help relocate candidates that are not local. Excellent pay, full benefits, & growth opportunity!
location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 135,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- You will support all new product designs as well as any new process development & sustaining
- Your main responsibility will be to understand existing & develop new processes for attachments of integrated circuits (wire bonding, solder attachment and similar...)
- Work in a shop with 6 Lean manufacturing lines for integrated chip manufacturing products
- You will develop new industrial processes, including designing equipment, understanding the reactions taking place, installing control systems and starting, running and upgrading the processes
- You will ensure all processes, equipment and supporting systems operate to their maximum effectiveness
- You will perform evaluations and analysis of processes related to issues in electronic systems and assemblies and determine & implement corrective actions to improve processes
- Interface with electrical engineers, mechanical engineers and material suppliers to determine correct changes to modify and enhance manufacturability of products
- Develop processes with design guidelines that promote process capability including creating, checking and releasing formal documentation
- Perform detailed Design of Experiments (DOE) and analyze results using statistical methodology
- Provide fixture design concepts to mechanical engineering and drafting
- Share process and idea of concepts to manufacturing support and development engineering during design and prototype phase of early manufacturing
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Micro-Electronic Manufacturing (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Integrated Circuits
- Chip and Wire
- Electronic Packaging
- Micro-Electronic Engineer (5 years of experience is required)
- Wire Bonding
- MIL-STD 883
- MIL-PRF 38534
- Manufacturing Processes
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.