Maintenance Technician needed at leading company located in Washington, NC. This is a rotating 3rd shift role. Injection molding / extrusion experience is a plus. APPLY NOW!
- 2 year technical degree, or related degree or 3 years related experience
- Must have mechanical maintenance experiencel; electrical a plus
- Experience with injection molding / extrusion processes a plus
- Must be willing to work rotating 3rd shift
location: Washington, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $41,600 - 52,000 per year
work hours: 11pm to 8am
education: High School
- Primary responsibility for breakdown maintenance for all production areas.
- Start up and shut down of injection molding machines
- Perform mold changes
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments
- Basic understanding of the following principles for machine troubleshooting: processing, hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical, mechanical etc.
The essential functions of this role include:
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: High School
- Capital Equipment
- maintenance mechanic
- maintenance technician
- injection molding
- blow molding
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.