Thriving manufacturer north of Atlanta seeks Tool and Die Technicians to assist with all matters related to tooling and dies in the facility, as well as both preventive and reactive maintenance activities. You should have similar experience from a manufacturing environment and thrive on new technology. You should be local/commutable to the northern Atlanta areas. FIRST SHIFT position! This is a unique opportunity to learn and grow your career, such as is not typical within manufacturing!
location: Cartersville, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $52,000 - 62,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Serve as a point of contact on tool and die expertise
- Assist with tool room equipment
- Perform machining, finishing, assembly, and tuning of dies
- Participate in preventive / predictive maintenance activities
- Participate in reactive maintenance / troubleshooting activities
- Technical degree, schooling, or certification desired
- Tool and die experience from a manufacturing environment
- Good communication skills required
- You must be able to work in the US without present or future visa sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.