Our client in Corona, CA is looking for a Quality Engineer with 7 plus years of experience who will be responsiblefor ensuring that the manufacturing operation and products are following all quality, compliance and customer requirements through internal audits, quality plan development and continuous improvement initiatives.
location: CORONA, California
job type: Contract
salary: $40.86 - 45.67 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of the Company Quality Management System
- Takes a leadership role to address quality issues with the use of systematic improvement and problem-solving tools.(i.e. Lean Six Sigma, PDCA, A3, etc.)
- Collaborates with Manufacturing Engineering in the validation of new equipment, processes, inspection/measurement methods and/or acceptance criteria.
- Responsible to setup systems for data collection, analysis and reporting of First Pass Yield, Scrap or other related KPIs as established in the Factory's Daily Management system.
- Responsible for the management of test records/ results/ documentations to comply with process control plans, ISO standards and document control revisions.
- Interfaces with suppliers on key quality issues during launch, production and performing periodic audits/reviews
- Supports cross-functional teams with process improvements and collaboration or Kaizen events participation.
- Work with manufacturing operations to develop control plans, FMEAs, standard work, SOP's, policies and safe business procedures.
- Able to travel up to 10 percent
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.