Global food processing organization is hiring Maintenance Technicians for their plant in Kinston, NC - These individuals will be responsible for maintaining plant equipment. Qualified candidates must have 2-3 years of proven equipment maintenance experience, specifically within a manufacturing and/or industrial environment. This position includes competitive benefits, OT eligibility, and pay will commensurate with experience - Please apply!
location: Kinston, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $41,600 - 52,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Responsible for troubleshooting and maintaining all necessary equipment in plant
- Perform and document routine repairs to ensure all equipment is functioning properly
- Assist with repairs, installations, and preventative maintenance programs to ensure equipment is functioning properly
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.