A Maintenance Manager is needed for a leading industrial manufacturing organization. The Maintenance Manager is responsible to provide direct supervision, technical direction, administrative management, and leadership in the maintenance areas of the facility.
Qualified candidates must have 5+ years of related maintenance management experience for a heavy manufacturing facility. A BS degree is desired. Relocation is available for qualified candidates.
location: Mcdonough, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 145,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Provide direct supervision, technical direction, administrative management, and leadership in the maintenance and reliability areas
- Manage plant-wide maintenance and capital program maximizing asset reliability, uptime, and cost effectiveness with available resources
- Provide long-range planning for the facility and equipment needs including capital and major repairs
- Develops, implement and oversees predictive, preventative and corrective maintenance programs
- Uses other maintenance disciplines in the development and application of reliability engineering, root-cause analysis and troubleshooting of equipment and processes
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Maintenance (5 years of experience is required)
- Heavy Industy Manufacturing (5 years of experience is required)
- BS degree
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.