A well-established civil utility construction company located in Hyattsville, Maryland is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their team. The Project Manager will manage multiple projects, establish project objectives, be the primary point of contact with clients and monitor all construction and financial activities. Financial experience with budgets, invoices and planning is a must.
location: Hyattsville, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Develop an understanding of the project plans and specs
- Ensure proper cost tracking and productivity reporting for projects
- Coordinate with the Construction Manager and report progress of subcontractors
- Review Budget/Cost/Production reports with Superintendent.
- Monitor progress to ensure maximum production is being met.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Project Manager
- Assistant Project Manager (7 years of experience is preferred)
- Project Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.