A leading equipment manufacturer is seeking a Technical Account Manager for a regional territory based out of Hartford, CT. The ideal candidate will have a technical/industrial sales background with prior outside sales experience. The Sales Representative should be able to work independently. The position will require around 40% travel throughout several states across New England and includes a company vehicle. The structure of the position is base plus commission.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US.
location: Hartford, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Perform needs assessments for potential and existing clients.
- Cold call, prospecting and lead generation.
- Draft and present quotes to clients.
- Travel across and manage a multi-state territory
- 4-5 years of industrial or similar outside sales preferred
- Bachelors Degree preferred but not required
- Technical sales experience a plus
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
- Sales (4 years of experience is required)
- technical sales
- Industrial Sales
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.