Field Service Technician needed for a high growth client in either Kansas City or St Louis, MO. The Field Service Technician is responsible for traveling to customer sites to troubleshoot and install the company's explosion protection equipment. The role requires extensive travel and candidates must be comfortable with that. Apply now for immediate consideration!
location: Kansas City, Missouri
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 57,500 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Traveling to client sites (beer plants, corn processing plants, large bakeries, candy plants) to install, troubleshoot and inspect the company's equipment to ensure proper delivery.
- Detailed communication and documentation with clients and internal co-workers about visits. Field Service are the face of the company so must have interpersonal skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot company's systems, so candidates must have an understanding of mechanical and electrical systems
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
- Field Service
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.