A well-established civil utility construction company located in Hyattsville, Maryland is seeking a Superintendent with experence working in the Gas Industry to join their team. The Superintendent will be responsible for construction scheduleing, resource loading and supervision of all field employee activities. To be considered for this position, candidates must have experence with Gas utilities and have managed multiple crews at a time.
location: HYATTSVILLE, Maryland
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Ensure optimal and efficient use of all available resources, to include crew, equipment, supplies, and materials
- Implement Lean Six Sigma methodologies to ensure maximum production efficiency
- Draw from experience to manage, supervise, and produce quality work that meets or exceeds productivity goals
- Ensure safe equipment operation, tools, and conditions on all sites
- Work closely with Project Managers to make necessary labor and resource adjustment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Construction (4 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.